This 16-week course will cover the following:
- The first half of the course will concentrate on front-end development while the second half will center around server-side development.
- Build full blown, responsive web applications starting with gaining an understanding of HTML5 elements and styling with CSS3.
- Learn the fundamentals of programming
- Data structures
- Functional programming
- DOM manipulation
- Learn industry standard tools used for programming
- Prep for technical interviews and learn how to think through commonly asked questions
- Version control with Git and GitHub
- NoSQL databases
- TCP and HTTP
- Test-Driven Development
- REST APIs
Start Date – June 2nd, 2018
Days and Times – Wednesdays 6:00 – 9:00 PM & Saturdays, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM