Full Stack Web Developer Instructor
Want to teach people how to code, so they can start new careers in software development? Come join us at Skillspire, where we hire world-class instructors – working professionals and industry veterans – to teach coding skills to qualified students. If you have a passion to teach a diverse group of students who come from different walks of life & you want to be a change-maker, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
UX Design Instructor
Skillspire is looking for Instructors in UX Design
In this 4-week, part-time course, students will build a foundational knowledge in UX design and the design-thinking process as they learn to analyze business goals from a user perspective, implement best practices for common design patterns, and build wireframes and prototypes. We are looking for instructor to lead this transformative experience through Skillspire’s part-time User Experience Design course.
Skills and Qualifications
You are eager to shape the skills, minds, and trajectories of the newest generation of user experience designers.
- You have at least 3 years of experience working in user experience design.
- You have fluency in some or all of the following topics:
- Design-Thinking Process
- User Research and Personas
- Usability Testing
- UX Analysis
- Information Architecture
- Interface Design
- Analytics and Optimization
- Mobile UX
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
Teach 3 hours per day, 3 days a week, for 4 weeks.
- Commit a few hours a week on lesson preparation and planning.
- Work alongside Skillspire staff to best meet the needs and learning styles of your students.
- Guide students through development of a stellar final project that will demonstrate and showcase their UX design skills and abilities.
- Facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community.
- Inspire students to persevere through the challenges of solving user experience design problems.
Please send resume to email@example.com
Business Relations Manager
Skillspire is looking for a Business Relations Manager (BRM) to support the CEO. As the BRM, you will focus on strengthening relationships with existing partners and forging relationships with new ones. Our mission at Skillspire is to guide people from diverse backgrounds to change their lives through fast-paced, career-focused education. We shape passionate coders with immersive training to meet industry needs and improve diversity in the tech scene. Ultimately, this means that a large part of this role is advocating for the success and future development of current and future students. This is a part-time contract-to-permanent full-time position, with potential for additional performance-based compensation in the future.
- Develop and nurture partner relationships from cold lead to established partner, ensuring a continued commitment to Skillspire.
- Track and log all calls, emails, meetings, and notes in CRM for all communication with prospective and current partners.
- Create and track opportunities in CRM for any current or new business opportunities between Skillspire and any strategic partner.
- Support the CEO to grow new business through one of the partner channels.
- Maintain all partner documentation, including but not limited to records in CRM, SOPs, legal contracts, and NDAs.
- Provide ongoing support and communication to all Skillspires’ partners.
- Manage communication and logistics to ensure all partners are properly on-boarded to Skillspires’ network.
- Support and abide by all rules, regulations, and guidelines of the school, in particular our Code of Conduct, and serve as an appropriate role model for students at all times.
- Manage events to foster partner engagement with Skillspire students and staff.
- Report status and performance metrics regularly to management for all partner engagement and opportunities.
- Assist as needed in other tasks not necessarily related to BRM role. We are a startup, and we all wear multiple hats here.
Skills & Qualifications
- Candidate must share our passion for helping people change their lives through technical skills training, and our belief in our mission.
- Candidate should be passionate about diversity and want to help advance the future of under-represented in the tech industry.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills with the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Excellent interpersonal presentation skills required. You will be representing Skillspire at all times.
- The ability to quickly develop relationships with key contacts at prospective companies.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
- A proven track record of increasing revenue via partnerships with hiring companies.
- Experience in an analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction required.
- Excellent time and organizational management.
- Understanding of technical topics, including coding languages and related nuances strongly preferred.
1-2 years experience in a comparable role strongly preferred; those with a background working in business and tech industry strongly encouraged to apply.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org