Full Stack Web Development
Ready to reinvent yourself and learn to code?
The average salary of a full stack developer in the Seattle area is over $100K per year. In this Coding Bootcamp, you will learn some of the most highly marketable and in-demand skills to enter the job market. Learn how to build your own web applications using Python & MERN, depending on the cohort and location.
Ready to reinvent yourself and learn to code? Get started by filling out an application and we will contact you shortly
This 16-week Coding Bootcamp will cover the following:
- The first half of the course will concentrate on front-end development while the second half will center around server-side development.
- Build full blown, responsive web applications starting with gaining an understanding of HTML5 elements and styling with CSS3.
- Learn the fundamentals of programming
- Data structures
- Functional programming
- DOM manipulation
- Learn industry standard tools used for programming
- Prep for technical interviews and learn how to think through commonly asked questions
- Version control with Git and GitHub
- NoSQL databases
- TCP and HTTP
- Test-Driven Development
- REST APIs
Thomas Martinez Samia Ahmed Timothy Li Farhad Ahmed
|Start Date||Deadline to Enroll||Tuition||Enrollment Status||Stack Taught||Campus|
|Jan. 11th, 2020||Jan. 4th, 2020||$2499||Open||Python||Bellevue|
|Jan. 25th, 2020||Jan. 18th, 2020||$2499||Open||MERN||Renton|
|Feb. 29th, 2020||Feb. 22nd, 2020||$2499||Open||Python||Bellevue|
|June 6th, 2020||May 31st, 2020||$2499||Open||MERN||Bellevue|
|Aug. 15th, 2020||Aug. 8th, 2020||$2499||Open||MERN||Renton|
|Sept. 5th, 2020||Aug. 29th, 2020||$2499||Open||Python||Bellevue|
Wednesdays- 6pm – 9pm & Saturdays 9:30am to 12:30pm
2265 116th Ave NE, Ste 200
Bellevue, WA 98004
3000 NE 4th Street
Renton, WA 98056
What are the pre-requisites for the course?
We start from the basic. You bring your laptop and a good attitude and we’ll take care of the rest.
How much time do I need to spend outside of classroom?
It can vary depending on your unique background. However, it usually takes 10 -15 hours/week outside of the classroom for homework and study time.
Will I be given a certificate after the completion of the course?
Yes, you will be given a certificate of completion for this course after you pass your final exam.
More FAQ available here.